Now that you know who we are, let’s talk about who we help.
Need for Growth – Your growing business needs a website that can grow with you. That means more features, flexibility and scalability.
- Whether it’s additional back-end admin abilities, or a more fluid front end design for clients and customers, 121eCommerce takes your website to the next level.
Poor Website Performance – You don’t see anything glaringly wrong with your website, but it’s just not performing well.
- We investigate, discover, and resolve these issues with you.
Lacking Analytics – You know you have traffic and conversions, but you also know your analytics tracking is lacking at best.
- We set up the best analytics for your business to monitor and direct growth.
Terrible Past Agency Customer Service – You’ve worked with other agencies before, and you’ve nearly sworn to never do that again. They took forever to get back to your emails. They barely kept you updated on what they were working on. When there was an emergency, it was close to impossible to get a hold of them.
- This is the point we are most passionate about. We believe that constant communication and building a strong relationship with our clients is what drives success.
Here is a summary list of common issues that drive many ecommerce development needs –
- Your website can’t integrate with third party vendors (like amazon, ebay, or even the accounting software you really need).
- You want to expand your B2B site to include B2C functionality.
- You need to redefine your workflows and optimize them with technology your website doesn’t have.
- You need better Order Management and Fulfillment platforms, (OMS & ERP)
- You want to update the website design.
- Something’s broken, and you need it fixed.
- Your site’s traffic has dropped, and you need help finding the problem and getting it fixed.
- You want to make it easier for your customers to place orders.
- You need troubleshooting and bug fixing on your site or backend system.
So how do we fix these problems? Learn about how we help.