You have a Magento ecommerce website. It’s more or less been doing what it’s supposed to do, or it was. As Magento partners with a full dev team, we partner with you to provide guidance as well as development. 121eCommerce provides the highest quality Magento support services for Maintenance, Development & Optimization work on your eCommerce Website.
121eCommerce has a certified developer team that will guarantee the quality of our work.
What are common issues that drive many ecommerce companies to need Magento development services?
- Your website can’t integrate with third party vendors (like amazon, ebay, or even the accounting software you really need).
- You want to expand your B2B site to include B2C functionality.
- You need to redefine your workflows and optimize them with technology your website doesn’t have.
- You need better Order Management and Fulfillment platforms, (OMS & ERP)
- You want to update the website design.
- Something’s broken, and you need it fixed.
- Your site’s traffic has dropped, and you need help finding the problem and getting it fixed.
- You want to make it easier for your customers to place orders.
- You need troubleshooting and bug fixing on your site or backend system.
Sometimes you simply don’t know what’s wrong with the site, but you know it’s not performing well.
No Retainers – Magento Ecommerce Engagement Tiers
121eCommerce provides maintenance, development and optimization hourly packages that can be used at your discretion with no expiration date. Packages start as low as 40 hour bundles to 160 hour bundles.
Who needs these, and what Magento services will you receive with these tiers?
- Maintenance and Optimization – Clients who are looking for a Magento development company that can provide ongoing support for them. Many times these clients are coming from a relationship where they feel unsupported and are looking for a company that will treat them like VIP.
- Small Projects – Clients who do not have an agency they can work with and who have a small project or task that is ready to begin.
- Large Projects – Clients with major feature additions or site overhaul projects from platform migration, site redesign, or version upgrades.
- Critical Support – For our clients who regularly purchase one of the development packages above we offer emergency support as part of our Service Level Agreement.
We don’t require a minimum for project length or number of hours. Our highest priority is developing a strong client relationship, so you know you can rely on our team to deliver