Magento 2 is an entirely new eCommerce platform based on industry experience, merchant feedback, and global community input. Magento 2 delivers an easy shopping experience to excel your online growth with a deep set of native features.
Why migrate to Magento 2?
- Pages load in under two seconds with full page caching.
- 66% faster add-to-cart times vs. Magento 1.
Enhanced customer experience
- Streamlined checkout for reduced cart abandonment.
- One-click account creation after placing order encourages checkout.
- Powerful Elasticsearch instantly serves up targeted results.
- Mobile-first design displays beautifully and performs seamlessly across any device.
Redesigned, intuitive backend
- Decreased reliance on developers, management time and platform training.
- Easily create, preview, and schedule campaigns yourself.
- Drag-and-drop page builder extension creates stunning pages in minutes.
- Native B2B suite with custom catalogs, pricing, quoting, requisition lists and 1-click reordering.
Certified Magento Experts
We are a Magento 2 trained solution partner with Magento 2 certified solution specialists on our team with sound web development, gifted designers and command of eCommerce best practices.
We’ve successfully migrated dozens of sites to Magento 2.
How migration to Magento 2 works
QA + Launch
Magento 2 migration FAQs
What’s happening with Magento 1?
Support is ending for Magento 1 in June 2020.
What if I stay on Magento 1?
You’ll be running unsecured software with no PCI compliance, unfixed bugs, slower site speed, and increased security breaches. Not a pretty picture.
What are my options if I don’t want to migrate to Magento 2?
Your only viable option is to move to another platform. This is a complex, time-consuming, and costly process. You risk losing content, breaking internal links, losing ranking and traﬃc.
Can I keep my extensions?
You may not need to. Magento 2 has many native features that replace extensions. If you need to keep some, it’s easy to find a Magento 2 version in the new Magento Marketplace.
Do I have to redesign my store?
Yes. But that’s a good thing. You can take stock of your store, remove everything you don’t like and add features you’ve always wanted. Magento makes the process easier by providing the robust, out-of-the-box Luma theme to get you started.
How long does it take?
Allow from five weeks to a few months, depending on the complexity and size of your store.
How much does it cost?
Cost depends on the complexity and functionality of your store. Please contact us, we’re happy to discuss costs.
Will my site have any downtime?
There will be at most three hours downtime while we make your Magento 2 site live.
Will my ranking and SEO be affected?
If handled properly, your ranking and SEO should not be affected. We recommend hiring one of our SEO partners.
Learn more about Magento 2 migration
With Magento’s announcement that support is ending for Magento 1 in June 2020, the clock is ticking to migrate to Magento 2. Download our thorough Magento 2 Migration Guide to gain valuable insights on how to make your migration as smooth as possible.