Overview of Naviga
Naviga’s mission is to combine the best thinking in content and commerce management to help you deliver the right information, amplify your message and generate new revenue in a rapidly shifting market.
What are the benefits of Naviga?
Naviga is designed to make your end-to-end supply chain management easier and more efficient. Their platform also manages multi-channel order creation through warehouse fulfillment.
Below are some more benefits to Naviga’s integration with Magento:
- Process orders, and manage inventory in real time.
- Automates business processes and streamlines operations.
- Maximize revenue streams by managing sales, subscriptions, and renewals from a single system.
- Generate statements, invoices, and collection letters.
- Sales reporting, analytics, and tracking.
We Can Integrate Your Naviga Account with Your Magento Store.
Our team at 121eCommerce can help you with a quick and easy Magento 2 integration with Naviga. We will install and configure the proper extension to your Magento 2 store and then enable that integration in your Naviga account. From there it’s just a matter of synching all previous data such as customer data, sales, orders, and shipping, and all future information.
121eCommerce has worked with almost all major email marketing platforms and can easily and quickly integrate Naviga to your Magento store so you can start experiencing the benefits of seamless email marketing automation.