About Microsoft Dynamics Family
The journey of Microsoft Dynamics ERP Magento integration started back in the early 2000’s when Microsoft acquired four separate software systems: Navision, Axpata, Great Plains, and Solomon. Each software had originally been used for accounting purposes but had since turned into multi-functional solutions. With the Microsoft acquisition came a rebranding as they were incorporated into the Dynamics family.
And so Dynamics Nav, Dynamics AX, Dynamics GP, and Dynamics SL came to be. Today Microsoft bundles each ERP offering together under Microsoft Dynamics 365 Suite.
They currently serve any industry or business needs and work to streamline all operational management from finance to purchasing, orders and sales.
Current Microsoft ERP’s Available For Integration With Magento
Presently Microsoft now breaks their ERP down into two offerings for Magento Integration:
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations (Dynamics AX) focuses on the financial arm of your business and centralizes all related operations processes.
- Dynamics 365 Business Central (Dynamics GP, Dynamics NAV, Dynamics SL) automates and connects all systems from sales, purchasing, accounting, and stock management.
Reasons to Connect MS Dynamics with Your Magento 2 Store
Magento is a powerful eCommerce platform with solid native capability. Integrating the appropriate Microsoft Dynamics ERP to your Magento store will further expand your efficiency and growth. It opens the lines of communication between your backend systems and Magento 2 store, speeding up processing time and reducing errors.
Here are some additional benefits of connecting MS Dynamics to your Magento 2 Store:
- Operational costs will go down as the need for manual data entry will be virtually eliminated
- Prevent data errors and redundancies
- Increased accessibility and information flow between related departments such as customer orders, warehouse inventory, shipping, and delivery
- Accuracy and availability of data will lead to greater customer satisfaction and increase productivity across the company.
We Can Help with Integrating!
The team here at 121eCommerce is standing by with any further questions you may have on integrating Microsoft Dynamics to Magento. We can also integrate Dynamics to the backend of your Magento store and ensure all data is shared easily between the two.
Need Help With Your Magento ERP Integration?
We specialize in Magento maintenance and support and are standing by. Reach out now to speak to one of our data specialists and we’ll ensure a smooth and proper installation of Microsoft Dynamics Magento integration.